New Offering Provides Fully Documented Mathcad Worksheets for Engineering Calculations from Trusted Reference Works.
NEW YORK – Knovel, an online resource that helps engineers find reliable technical information faster, today announces the immediate availability of Knovel Math. For Mathcad users, Knovel Math provides fully documented and validated Mathcad worksheets of engineering calculations from trusted reference works, reducing the time it takes to find, solve and document equations.
Available as a web-based service, Knovel Math delivers engineering reference content directly into the Mathcad work environment. Users then enter their own custom values into the worksheet to calculate the solution to the problem faced, without needing to invest the hours normally required to generate the equations themselves.
Using Knovel Math, engineers benefit from powerful search tools and full-text reference content from reliable engineering information sources. This allows for quick access to calculations and provides the background information to help engineers select the right equations with confidence.
Knovel Math supplies engineers with validated Mathcad worksheets, eliminating inefficiencies from re-creation and quality assuring such calculations. Knovel Math is compatible with Mathcad 14 and designed to complement future Mathcad releases.
Other key features include:
• Storage of worksheets and findings for audit trail reference;
• Expanded cases and examples to show full working ability; and,
• Support for U.S. customary and metric units to facilitate global scalability.
“With Knovel Math, Mathcad users get access to validated Mathcad worksheets of engineering calculations from trusted reference sources, which means that users can save time and reduce risk as they develop the calculations they need in their work.” said Michael Campbell, senior vice president, product management, PTC.
“The introduction of Knovel Math offers engineers the capability to create and catalog engineering calculations directly from trusted engineering reference handbooks,” said Chris Forbes, Knovel president and CEO. “This is another example of how Knovel enhances the value of reliable reference information and enables engineers to integrate that information into their workflow – thus improving the speed and quality of their work.”
Visit Knovel at Booth 525 in the exhibit hall at the PTC/User World Event 2009, Rosen Shingle Creek Resort Orlando, Florida June 7-10, 2009.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio