IRONCAD Version 11.0 Japanese Release Highlights Major Improvements in Large Assemblies and Part Design.
ATLANTA, GA – IronCAD, LLC, a leading provider of 3D design productivity solutions, today announced the release of IRONCAD Version 11.0 Japanese, the latest offering of its award winning 3D design solution in Japan. By combining history-based parametrics and direct geometry manipulation into a single modeling environment along with the customer driven requests, IRONCAD Version 11.0 Japanese gives the regions designers and engineers greater design freedom and flexibility to get products to market faster with better quality.
IronCAD Version 11.0 Japanese and its accompanying bonus Gold Partner CD are available for immediate delivery.
“IRONCAD Version 11 Japanese is a significant step forward for the product, not only allowing users to operate on newer 64-bit and Vista platforms, but also delivering numerous features that have been requested by our user base and market to make our product more productive” commented Dr. Tao-Yang Han, president of IronCAD, “IRONCAD has been available in Japan since 1998 and has many dedicated customers. We have worked closely with these customers to find ways to simplify and streamline their design processes while strengthening our product to meet the needs of the Japanese market, and this release is a direct result of these efforts.” he continued.
Many customer driven feature enhancements have been implemented in this latest version including these key items:
* Assembly Performance Improvements with Load, Save, and Memory Usage
* Support for 32-Bit and 64-Bit on both Windows XP and Vista
* Many User Interface Improvements for Enhanced Productivity
* Zoom to Selection for Quick Viewing and Centering of Selected Objects
* Find in Scene Browser for Quick Locate of Selected Data
* Search Browser for Advance Find Capabilities Within Scene Files
* Many 2D Sketch Improvements in User Interface and Capabilities
* Import/Export Improvements for Accuracy and Memory Reduction
* True Thread Feature and Variable Pitch/Radius Helix Support
* 3D Positioning Improvements with the TriBall® Positioning Tool
* Smart Assembly Improvements with Stronger Connection Options
* Drawing Improvements Including Multiple Broken-Out Section Support
* Advanced Rendering Catalogs Added to Enhance Realistic Renderings
* Visibility Updates for Shadow/Reflection Planes and Real-time Shadows
* Updated Import/Export Formats Including CATIA V5/UG/PRO-E
* Updated Partner CD with Additional Third Party Add-on Applications
* New Partner Programs - Algor DesignCheck Professional, Print3D and Softeacher
“Our customers are very excited to receive the IRONCAD v11 Japanese version. IRONCAD has helped our customers achieve unparalleled levels of productivity and with the enhancements in V11 our customers will continue to see productivity gains,” says Yukio Kitada, Manager of NTT DATA ENGINEERING SYSTEMS CORPORATION’s Marketing Division.
“We are very excited to be part of the IRONCAD v11 Japanese launch,” said Takuya Haga of Creative Machine Ltd, IronCAD’s newest reseller in Japan. “We have been a long time user of IRONCAD and know it is the best design tool available today. With v11, our customers will benefit tremendously from the advances in assembly management, part design, and the new user interface improvements.”
IRONCAD Version 11.0, is available for immediate download from IronCAD’s Japanese resellers web sites.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets