Ideate Inc. today that it received the Autodesk designation of Authorized Consulting Services Partner. The company is already an Autodesk Premier Solutions Provider (PSP), globally recognized certification program provider and operator of Autodesk Authorized Training Centers.
This authorization allows Ideate, Inc. to provide an even greater level of knowledge sharing, access to technology and service resources, and ever more advanced design solutions to its architecture, engineering and construction (AEC), civil, GIS and multimedia clients. Design technology software provider Autodesk initiated the Autodesk Consulting Channel Services Program to support Autodesk channel partners as they deliver world class consulting services to their customers.
“We are delighted to receive this important designation,” said Bob Palioca, President, Ideate, Inc.
“As an Authorized Consulting Services Partner, Ideate receives specific methodologies, tools and training. These are certain to strengthen our partnership with Autodesk and to help us maximize our customers’ return on investment and their success from Autodesk technology. Our high-performing Ideate team will meet an additional, consistently high benchmark for industry expertise and for customer satisfaction.”
Jun 30, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio