Phoenix, AZ – First Trace, Inc. has announced the world's first and only document management solution for AutoCAD LT with the newest release of Korrigo 4.1. The lack of an engineering document management solution for the nearly 4 million AutoCAD LT users has hampered productivity for more than a decade in the small, medium and increasing number of large companies using AutoCAD LT.
Since AutoCAD LT was first delivered in 1992 there has never been a file management solution available for LT users; not even from Autodesk. Korrigo is a document management software solution from First Trace that now offers support for AutoCAD LT 2007 – 2010. Korrigo is currently the only engineering document management solution available for the AutoCAD LT product.
Companies large and small have begun to understand the very real opportunities for reducing costs and risk with a proper engineering document management solution. Exciting ROIs of less than 90 days are often possible. For the first time, AutoCAD LT users can replace their inefficient manual solutions in favor of the automation and data security provided by a true engineering solution. AutoCAD LT users can now take full advantage of these savings with Korrigo's transparent version control, property management and relationship management capabilities.
"Korrigo offers two unique ways to manage your AutoCAD LT drawings," said Terry Simpson, President of First Trace. "Document management can be completely transparent to the majority of users as Korrigo automatically manages CAD drawings through the simple act of opening and saving them within AutoCAD LT. When more capabilities are required, customers can use our extended Windows Explorer interface for quick access to document control functions."
The addition of AutoCAD LT support for Korrigo complements the product's current suite of CAD integrations to AutoCAD, SolidWorks, MicroStation as well as Microsoft Office and OpenOffice.
To celebrate this groundbreaking release, First Trace is offering a Korrigo for AutoCAD LT summer promotion with aggressive 90–day pricing. To learn more about the world's first and only document management solution for AutoCAD LT, visit www.firsttrace.com/product-korrigo-autocad-lt.jsp.
Jun 4, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets