Gent (Belgium) – EskoArtwork today announced that Peter Camps, Senior Vice President of its sister company Enfocus since March 2008, has decided to leave the company for personal reasons. Effective immediately, June 2009, Fabian Prudhomme will assume the role of Vice President of Enfocus.
Fabian Prudhomme (39), who will become Vice President of Enfocus, has successfully led EskoArtwork’s consulting services since 4 years helping customers work smarter, more cost effectively and with increased speed and productivity. Fabian Prudhomme brings a wealth of experience as CEO, business unit manager, strategic business planner and project manager in various high tech and software related industries, both in Belgium and in the US.
“I am thrilled to take on this new challenge,” said Prudhomme. “My experience in the software and the consulting business has provided me with good insight into how an effective workflow should be structured. Enfocus has a great set of tools that streamline many different work processes and provide error free output. I’m honored to continue Peter’s life work and to further build on the foundations he laid for the company and the industry over the years.”
Peter Camps joined EskoArtwork in March 2008 when the company acquired Gradual Software. As CEO of Enfocus, Peter pioneered the establishment of PDF as the standard format for interfile exchange through the many PDF tools Enfocus has brought to market. Under his leadership last year, Enfocus successfully introduced PitStop Extreme, a stand-alone high-efficiency PDF editor, enabling quick checking and correcting even the most complex PDF files.
“I have experienced challenging and interesting times in the graphic arts industry,” said Camps, “and I had the privilege of making a difference in streamlining the workflow process for many printers and publishers. Now it is time for me to do something different where I will pursue further academic studies within physics and astronomy. I look back proudly on what’s been achieved to date at both Enfocus and Gradual. I am positive the company is in a strong position and will continue to thrive.”
Carsten Knudsen, EskoArtwork President and CEO, concludes: “We thank Peter for his achievements in the graphic arts industry that has made Enfocus into the business it is today. He will be missed, and we wish him the best in his future endeavors. We are pleased to have a leader of Fabian’s caliber as the Vice President of Enfocus, and we believe he is the right manager to lead Enfocus to further market growth.”
Fabian Prudhomme will be supported in the Enfocus management team by; Elli Cloots, Director of Services; Saskia Desmet, Director of Sales; Filiep Maes, Director of Software Development and David van Driessche, Marketing Director
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets