ESPRIT® 2009, the newest version of computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) software created by CAM industry innovator DP Technology, will be on display at the 20th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo (DMS), taking place June 24-26 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan.
Designed to address diverse machining needs related to design and solutions, this 20th edition of DMS is more inclusive than ever of the latest and greatest technologies.
Showcased at the ESPRIT booth will be ESPRIT 2009, the latest version of the flagship software produced by DP Technology. Representatives of the software will be on hand to answer questions, as well as to demonstrate and discuss new features.
ESPRIT 2009 places a heavy emphasis on integrated machining, the use of milling and/or turning in any combination on various types of machine tools — including Swiss-turn, mill-turn, B-axis machines, etc.
Jun 3, 2009
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel