ESPRIT® 2009, the newest version of computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) software created by CAM industry innovator DP Technology, will be on display at the 20th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo (DMS), taking place June 24-26 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan.
Designed to address diverse machining needs related to design and solutions, this 20th edition of DMS is more inclusive than ever of the latest and greatest technologies.
Showcased at the ESPRIT booth will be ESPRIT 2009, the latest version of the flagship software produced by DP Technology. Representatives of the software will be on hand to answer questions, as well as to demonstrate and discuss new features.
ESPRIT 2009 places a heavy emphasis on integrated machining, the use of milling and/or turning in any combination on various types of machine tools — including Swiss-turn, mill-turn, B-axis machines, etc.
Jun 3, 2009
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- TDS Selects MSC Software's Marc for Nonlinear Analysis
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Dassault Systèmes Announces Isight 5.6 for Simulation Automation and Design Optimization
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- PLMIG publishes the first ever PLM Governance Standard