ESPRIT® 2009, the newest version of computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) software created by CAM industry innovator DP Technology, will be on display at the 20th Design Engineering & Manufacturing Solutions Expo (DMS), taking place June 24-26 at Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan.
Designed to address diverse machining needs related to design and solutions, this 20th edition of DMS is more inclusive than ever of the latest and greatest technologies.
Showcased at the ESPRIT booth will be ESPRIT 2009, the latest version of the flagship software produced by DP Technology. Representatives of the software will be on hand to answer questions, as well as to demonstrate and discuss new features.
ESPRIT 2009 places a heavy emphasis on integrated machining, the use of milling and/or turning in any combination on various types of machine tools — including Swiss-turn, mill-turn, B-axis machines, etc.
Jun 3, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- ZEMAX Relies on TransMagic for Precise CAD Data Repair
- 2008 International ANSYS Conference to Inspire Engineering
- ETA releases PreSys R3 Service Pack
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Siemens PLM Software Delivers Parasolid V23.1, Continuing Focus on Application Developer and End User Productivity
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Podcast Interview With 'Tintin' Visual Effects Luminary Now Online on Autodesk AREA
- ESI Group acquires Efield, European specialist in electromagnetic virtual simulation solutions