Trichy: EGS India has opened its Third Office at Trichy, Tamil Nadu, India. This Office will Deliver and Support Design Solutions for customers in this Resource Intensive Engineering Sector.
A state-of-the-art Engineering Centre, providing an opportunity for Engineers to equip themselves with Industry Oriented Skill sets, is being setup in Trichy to cater to the Manufacturing enterprises in and around Trichy.
'Trichy, the Centroid of Tamil Nadu, offers unique opportunity to address Demanding requirements from the Energy Sector in terms of Design Automation, Engineering Simulation, Time and Cost reduction,' says R. Natarajan , Director of EGS India.
While providing Technical Support to its reputed Customers in Trichy, EGS India will be focussing on imparting Qualified training as a SolidWorks Authorized Training and Testing Centre.
Jun 22, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets