New Delhi :- DesignTech Systems celebrated their anniversary by coming together and joining hands for a noble cause of fighting against the social injustice and discrimination of the HIV and Aids infected orphans and women. On 13th June 98, DesignTech Systems Ltd commenced a humble beginning guided by the vision and determination of Vikas Khanvelkar, MD and Sachin Chougule, Director of the company.
Today DesignTech Systems is amongst the top 3 CAD/CAM/CAE and PLM solutions provider in the country with direct presence in 9 cities and employing a staff of more than 200.
Mr. Vikas Khanvelkar, Managing Director, DesignTech Systems Ltd said “Being a responsible corporate citizen, it is our duty to contribute in the welfare of the society which has enabled us to grow and expand. With the objective of expressing gratitude towards the society for the unprecedented support in contributing to the growth of DesignTech, and to contribute their fair share in the welfare of the society
He further added, DesignTech Systems, on its 11th Anniversary raised a monetary fund and also spent quality time with the people of the Manavya Charitable Organization, a Residential care and rehabilitation of HIV/AIDS affected destitute/orphaned children and women”.
“We are the part of the ecosystem. Only by contributing to the overall development and welfare of the country and countrymen around us, would we be able to build a strong nation with the potential to sustain and excel the challenges faced by our country.” said Mr. Sachin Chougule, Director, DesignTech Systems Ltd.
“The corporate world should also unite, contribute and strive to eliminate the factors that hinder the growth of our country by aiding the needy and the underprivileged in their personal, professional and intellectual development. This would ultimately make India a progressive and enriched country; internally strong enough to address the challenges faced by the globally shrinking and precarious world.” said Mr. Sanjay Daga, Vice President – Operations, DesignTech Systems Ltd.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets