Delcam, the developer of PartMaker SwissCAM software, and TAJMAC-ZPS, the builder of Manurhin Swiss-type lathes, have entered into a strategic partnership to greater enhance the productivity and ease of programming for the latest Manurhin KMX line of CNC Swiss-type lathes.
This partnership marks a move by Czech-based TAJMAC-ZPS to encourage off-line programming of its machines to increase productivity. Under the terms of the partnership, applications engineers at TAJMAC-ZPS will undergo training on PartMaker SwissCAM for use on their applications requirements and cooperate with Delcam to factory test and approve post processors in support of programming for the expanding line of Manurhin CNC machine models.
"PartMaker will simplify the set-up and programming of Swiss-type equipment thus increasing the confidence of customers choosing our Manurhin machines,” emphasized Tomas Dederle, Sales Manager for Manurhin products at TAJMAC-ZPS. "We also want existing Delcam customers to feel confident in SwissCAM’s ability to support TAJMAC-ZPS powerful line of Manhurin machine tools to enhance their productivity, as well as older machines they may currently operate. The added capability of being able to work from imported customer data formats further adds to ease of use, reducing programming and set-up times.”
"Working together with TAJMAC-ZPS to develop and fully test the compatibility of our solutions provides added value to our mutual customers,” elaborated Hanan Fishman, President of Delcam’s PartMaker Division. "We are committed to working closely with machine tool builders to ensure that we stay ahead of the latest requirements of Swiss machining.”
Pavel Šimonek, Director of Delcam’s reseller in Brno, Czech Republic, was quick to add, "The close proximity of the Delcam Brno office to the TAJMAC-ZPS location in Zlin assures them our highest level of local language support and expertise.”
Bill Shields, Technical Director for Delcam’s PartMaker Division was involved first hand, working with the TAJMAC-ZPS technical team in Zlin. He remarked, "The level of co-operation, support and hospitality extended by the engineering team at TAJMAC- ZPS was exceptional. With this kind of expertise, it’s easy to achieve excellent results.”
More on TAJMAC-ZPS
TAJMAC-ZPS (a member of TAJMAC-MTM group) is a fully integrated and developed multinational company with a long lasting tradition in quality and high expertise in the manufacture and development of machine-tool technology. The company played a significant historic role in the early development of Central and Eastern Europe’s precision machine tool industry, and, with a more than 100 year history, has evolved into a key player in the international market offering a wide range of quality machine tools.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets