ANAHEIM, CA - Verisurf Software, Inc., the leader in model-based metrology software, is continuing its commitment to expand the company’s presence worldwide by appointing Mr. David Olson as its new Director of Sales and Marketing. He will be building upon the company’s successful model of combining direct sales through the company’s experienced sales team with personalized support of its reseller channels.
“Verisurf’s successful metrology software suite is leading the change to model based enterprise manufacturing practices and processes at a very fundamental level,” explained Mr. Olson. “This leadership provides a real opportunity in the marketplace because the message and benefits are relevant across such a broad base of industries. I am confidant we will be able to leverage Verisurf’s experience and advanced technology to create significant value for our customers going forward.”
“Dave brings with him a successful track record and very relevant background with over 25 years of CAD/CAM/CAE/RP software and hardware industry experience as a user, manager, application specialist, dealer and developer,” said Verisurf President Ernie Husted. Dave began his aerospace career as a Mechanical Engineer for General Dynamics as a CAD/CAM/CAE power user and design team leader. His early sales management experience was at Mallett Technology, and he added valuable marketing and channel management skills in positions with Structural Research & Analysis Corp., Solidscape, Inc., and Roland DGA. His most recent assignment was a Sales, Marketing and Business Development Consultant at ScanDesignMan.
Mr. Olson attained his Mechanical Engineering degree from San Diego State University and added an MBA from George Washington University.
Verisurf Software, Inc. is an advanced technology company that revolutionized manufacturing in the 1990s by providing breakthrough inspection, tool building, reverse engineering, instrument interchangeability and reporting capabilities.
Jun 4, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets