San Jose : Catalog Data Solutions (CDS), a leading provider of online solutions for industrial suppliers, today announced that Northwestern Tools, Inc. has implemented its CAD Download solution to present and download product CAD models from its website.
The new SpringAndBallPlungers.com website was developed by Reid Supply Company and Northwestern Tools to provide designers direct access to a complete line of spring and ball plungers - spring plungers, ball plungers, hand retractable, press fits, modified standards, or complete specials, whatever your requirements.
“Adding CAD Downloads to our http://www.SpringAndBallPlungers.com web site will save our customers time in specifying and configuring our products for their designs,” said Bob Madewell of Northwestern Tools. “With this CAD support combined with the ease of ordering our products on-line we expect to see an increase in the number of online orders and RFQs.”
“We are delighted to have been selected by Northwestern Tools for our leading online CAD model download solution”, said John Major, CEO Catalog Data Solutions, “online 3D models are an important sales and marketing tool for all industrial suppliers and distributors. With many customers moving from 2D to 3D CAD systems providing online 3D CAD model downloads saves customers time and often ‘locks’ products into a design. Conversely suppliers without 3D models on their website are at risk of losing customers to their competition who do offer 3D models”.
Studies show that over 90% of designers and engineers now use the Internet to locate components for their new designs. Catalog Data Solutions helps industrial suppliers and distributors grow sales and strengthen customer loyalty through interactive online catalogs, ecommerce, 3D CAD model delivery and product configurator solutions.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio