Heerlen, The Netherlands – Cadac Organice, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner developing Organice, a SharePoint based engineering document management solution, announces the release of Organice 2007 R4 build 204.16. Build 204.16 is the last build for Organice 2007 prior to the release of the new Organice version later in 2009.
Organice 2007 R4 build 204.16 solves some reported software issues and introduces two new features and capabilities. For companies in Sweden or companies employing Swedish personnel, the user interface of Organice 2007 R4 build 204.16 now supports the Swedish language. Also in Organice 2007 R4 build 204.16 a new feature is introduced called the Repro Print Job Ticket. When recipients in Organice Transmit require printed output, this feature can be used to generate print job tickets for the printing or reproduction department. The print job ticket includes print settings to print the document sets according to the recipient’s need and is sent by e-mail to for instance a printer operator.
Build 204.16 is the last build in Organice 2007 prior to the release of a new Organice version later in 2009. The full Cadac Organice development effort is now focused on this new release. The new version will be build upon a new software architecture, which will improve performance substantially and which will introduce and open the door to a lot of new and valuable features and functionalities. More information about the new Organice version can be expected after the summer of 2009.
Organice 2007 R4 build 204.16 is available to customers from June 2009.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio