AutoCAD Automation Tools version 2.2 has released. In addition to minor bug fixes, the new version makes it possible to insert objects to all layouts at once with the AutoIns command and also remember the folder browsed for.
The new version promises to further make the automation of AutoCAD drawings quicker and easier, avoiding manual work on multiple DWG files one by one.
It is compatible with AutoCAD versions from 2000 to 2010 and AutoCAD based verticals.
For existing customers the upgrade is available at no cost. The trial version is also available.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets