TVS Infotech, a leading global consulting and IT service company, has announced the successful implementation and “Go-live” of SAP solution systems in “Kusalava International Ltd.”, Vijayawada.
Kusalava group established in 1964 is one of the leading manufacturers of critical engine parts, supplying to major OEM’s in India, USA & Europe. Kusalava International also has a dominating presence in the After Market, its products are marketed under the brand name Tiger Power, which possesses a market share of 35% in India and 30% in USA.
TVS Infotech has successfully implemented SAP solutions in all of Kusalava’s Manufacturing and Trading plants located in India and abroad covering Production Planning, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, Materials Management, Sales and Distribution, Financial Accounting.
“We were able to implement all the best practices and achieve a successful go live within a quick time frame, leveraging our FoundryTec solution”, says Mr. Vinod Krishnan, MD, TVS Infotech .
With SAP solutions implementation, Kusalava is able to synchronize all the business processes with SAP best practices and the major benefits include
* Inventory tracking and control
* Improved efficiency through Real time information
* Better process control
* Better control over dispatch of materials to customer
* Integrated information system
* Restructured by adopting SAP standard financial accounting system
Mr. Chakravarthi, Director, Kusalava summarized his experience stating that ”The implementation of FoundryTec solution was completed on time within budget mapping all our foundry processes. Indian and international business of Kusalava is now running successfully on FoundryTec solution given by TVSI.”
TVS Infotech Ltd. (TVSI) (part of the US $5 Billion TVS group) is an IT services company based in Chennai, India. TVSI is focused on providing SAP solutions and custom software solutions to the enterprises in India, USA, UK, Netherlands and Germany. TVSI's SAP implementation and software development processes are ISO certified (ISO 9001: 2000) and its Quality Management System is CMMI level3 certification to ensure highest quality & timeliness of deliverables. TVSI's dedicated SAP Services Center in India provides high quality SAP Services designed to meet client specific needs.
May 18, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio