Milan – Celebrating its 30th anniversary, think3 is introducing a re-imaged and re-styled website: www.think3.com. The aim of this re-imaging is a new web marketing focus to align think3’s online communication worldwide. With this new website, think3 uses the Internet as the enabler of its world-wide strategy and its core communication tool of its new corporate identity.
The new architecture of www.think3.com is characterized by dynamic and engaging graphics, simplified browsing, content-filled pages, and ease of communication for customers and prospects alike.
The layout has been completely reworked, with the focus on front-end marketing with easier access to information. Customers and visitors should find direct Internet access very simple, leading to stronger customer and brand loyalty.
www.think3.com was designed using the newest technology, and includes:
• New positioning information
• Updated search engine indexing
• Updated FAQ and Knowledge Base areas
• New picture gallery and demo video downloads that show some of think3’s solutions for several market segments
“The new think3 website represents a big change for our company and its image,” declares Silvano Joly, think3’s Vice President Worldwide Marketing. “We’re very confident in describing and promoting our platform for the management of the product development process. The Download and Interaction areas will also promote communication with customers and prospects who are increasingly interested in our complete and effective product development solutions.”
The entire project of the new think3 website was developed by Studio Pleiadi (www.studiopleiadi.com), one of the best known Italian agencies, specializing in on- and off-line communication solutions. Studio Pleiadi, the first Italian agency to operate in Shanghai since 2007, was chosen by think3 as a strategic partner for brand repositioning and re-vamping worldwide. The first, fundamental achievement of this collaboration is the new think3 website, where Studio Pleiadi exploited its know-how and expertise in web design, content management and web marketing. Other websites that show Studio Pleiadi’s value include: Technogym, Ferretti Yachts, Piaggio, MV Agusta, Enervit, Cagiva.
May 12, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio