linkTuner 2.1 has several customer driven enhancements, and complements PTC’s Windchill-Pro/ENGINEER Data Management Performance Benchmark Test.
Minneapolis — Fishbowl Solutions, Inc., a software, services and consulting company delivering solutions for the PTC® Product Development System (PDS), has released version 2.1 of linkTuner, an out-of-the-box solution for PTC’s Windchill PDMLink and Pro/INTRALINK
When implementing Windchill PDMLink or Pro/INTRALINK user acceptance is critical, and system performance is one key metric that drives acceptance. linkTuner can simulate one or dozens of Pro/ENGINEER users to stress test and benchmark the system. linkTuner can run against the Pro/INTRALINK 3.4 environment, capturing benchmarks to evaluate against the target for the Windchill system. linkTuner can also be used in conjunction with PTC’s Windchill-Pro/ENGINEER Data Management Performance Benchmark Test data set to automate the actual runtime and data collection.
After several large deployments at major PTC customer sites, linkTuner has new features, a more robust architecture supporting cluster environments, and more reporting options. According to Rick Passolt, Business Development Manager at Fishbowl Solutions, “linkTuner has been one of our most successful products to date. Not only has it been well received by the PTC marketplace, but even our consultants use linkTuner as part of every Windchill Implementation and Upgrade Migration because it saves time and helps them implement a better performing system.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio