Hyderabad – AEC Logic today announced that Deelip Menezes, Founder and CEO of SYCODE and Co-Founder and CTO of Print3D Corporation, has been elected to the company’s Board of Directors.
“Deelip Menezes has an in-depth knowledge of the CAD software industry”, said Yudhishtir Gaddipatti, Founder and CEO of AEC Logic. “Over the past decade he has managed to make powerful connections at the right levels in the industry. This coupled with his rich experience will be extremely useful to AEC Logic as we begin to offer our cutting edge software products to a wider global audience. AEC Logic has a strong footing in India and we believe that Deelip’s experience will go a long way in making AEC Logic a global brand.”
Apart from playing an advisory role, Deelip Menezes will also serve as Director of Strategic Planning and help AEC Logic strike strategic alliances and relationships with CAD software vendors, resellers, media and analysts.
Deelip Menezes owns SYCODE, a successful Indian CAD software company that specializes in developing plug-ins for almost all the major CAD systems. He also co-founded Print3D Corporation, a US based rapid prototyping service bureau, which offers a revolutionary way of building prototypes directly from within CAD systems.
AEC Logic, formerly Gaddipatti Solutions Private Limited, is a privately held Indian software company which offers software for the Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry. AEC Logic is based in Hyderabad in India and has a respectable customer base in India. Its software even forms part of the curriculum in some of India’s prestigious educational institutions. Having set up a firm base in India, AEC Logic is now looking to expand its operations to cater to global markets, especially North America and Europe. Deelip’s experience and guidance will be crucial in this effort.
AEC Logic develops cutting edge software for the Architecture Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry to quickly plan, procure and execute large infrastructure projects. AEC Logic offers end-to-end solutions that include creating intelligent parametric 3D solid models from 2D drawings, material and resource planning, estimating budgets and forecasting project finances.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio