Also Provides Attendees Free Access to Online Water Resources Textbooks Published by Bentley Institute Press; Offers All Water Professionals New Training Opportunities.
MINSK, Belarus – IWA’s Young Water Professionals Conference – Bentley Systems, Incorporated, the leading company dedicated to providing comprehensive software solutions for the infrastructure that sustains our world, is sponsoring the International Water Association’s (IWA) first Central and Eastern European Young Water Professionals Conference taking place here today and tomorrow. The conference provides a forum for young professionals and post-graduate researchers to present their work in advancing urban water supply and sanitation infrastructure.
To help these new infrastructure professionals increase their knowledge of innovative water network design and analysis techniques, Bentley is offering conference attendees free access this week to online versions of water resources textbooks published by Bentley Institute Press, including Advanced Water Distribution Modeling and Stormwater Conveyance Modeling and Design. The textbooks include extensive material written by international teams of experts from academia and consulting firms. In addition, Bentley is offering all water professionals free access to a selection of new instructor-led distance learning modules that are designed to let students and professionals experience the quality and depth of Bentley’s distance learning opportunities.
“With the environmental challenges we face today, Bentley wants to ensure that these young water professionals have easy access to information that will help them efficiently and effectively improve water networks and infrastructure,” said Slavco Velickov, water industry sales director at Bentley and a member of the Scientific Advisory Committee at the Central and Eastern European YWP Conference. “By granting access to online textbooks that are recognized as the industry standard in reference works for water professionals, as well as to instructor-led distance learning modules, Bentley continues to help sustain the infrastructure professions.”
Instructor-led distance learning is provided by the Bentley Institute, which develops and delivers learning programs that help busy infrastructure professionals stay competitive and increase their productivity. In the past year, the Bentley Institute has expanded its distance learning offerings to bring affordable, live instruction to desktops everywhere. This distance learning offering is powered by a dynamic combination of live audio and cutting-edge networking technology and delivered through a virtual classroom online.
May 23, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio