Guangzhou, China: ZWSOFT is reinforcing the localization of ZWCAD 2009 by announcing the availability of ZWCAD 2009 German and Russian today. Another formal language version, ZWCAD 2009 Korean, will be released next week.
Many users would like to use ZWCAD solutions to engineer and manufacture products, design and construct buildings, and maintain infrastructure in their familiar languages. To meet the needs of regional markets and let increasing numbers of people experience ZWCAD’s powerful software, ZWSOFT has been planning a series of localized versions since 2007.
"We always keep the project of ZWCAD localization in mind," said Owen Zi, Director of ZWSOFT Overseas Department. "With the commands and features of ZWCAD adapted to these local languages, designers and engineers from various areas are able to enjoy its DWG compatibility, ease of use, cost-effectiveness, working efficiency and quality service.”
So far, ZWCAD 2009 has been available in localized versions in English, Czech, German, Italian (Beta), Korean (Beta), Russian, and Slovakian. Versions in Turkish, Japanese, Polish and Spanish are also currently being developed. The German, Russian and other versions of ZWCAD 2009 can be freely downloaded as free 30-day trial versions from ZWSOFT's software download site at www.zwcad.org/cad-software-download.html.
Users are also encouraged to download or buy ZWCAD from over 150 regional ZWCAD authorized resellers worldwide.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets