VizUp, a software company specializing in developing polygon reduction algorithms and visualization of CAD/CAM/CAE, has announced the latest release of its polygon reducer software - VizUp 3.3.7
VizUp is an ad hoc polygon reduction system that enables you to reduce the number of polygons in a complex 3D model while retaining the quality and appearance of the original.
The new release features Improved prediction of a mesh quality criteria parameter, Improved advanced shapes/groups fixation function, Improved support of complex models (more effective RAM using), Improved testures border preservation algorithm, Improved StereoLitho (.STL) import/export, Improved texture border preservation function, Improved import/export of Wavefront .obj files, Added support of 3GB RAM address space, Save selected parts capability, StereoLitho (.STL) import/export has been released, Advanced reduction algorithm has been released, Improved textures mapping quality (advanced algorithm).
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets