A major improvement in this latest service release has been the optimisation of the 2D hidden line file export. Annotations and dimensions are now supported for exporting. Moreover the exporting speed has improved drastically (up to 30 times faster). The available export file formats are now *.dxf, *.eps, *.evg.
Service Pack 2 contains further improvements in the following areas:
* Improved large layout support
* Optimized handling of materials and textures
* Enhanced error management in Python and COM APIs
* Optimized pick and select operations
* Improved stability of interactive picking
Visual Components 2009 SP2 is available from April 7th, 2009 from the download section for all customers with a valid maintenance agreement. Please contact your Visual Components reseller if you have not received a download link already.
Visual Components Oy is a world leading 3D simulation and visualisation software specialist. Offering a new generation of simulation products the company provides machine builders, system integrators and factories using complex turnkey manufacturing solutions with a simple, quick and highly cost-effective way to build and simulate their complete production lines. The company was established in 1999 and operates from Helsinki, Finland, with the support of a global reseller network.
Apr 7, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri