ASTORIA, NEW YORK - United Treatment Centers, Inc. today announced that it will pursue a mold manufacturer.
UTRM has announced it has finalized it's CAD drawings on it's new waterless toothbrush. And now is ready to actively pursue a "Mold Manufacturer" to produce a hard mold for the next step in its manufacturing process. We are looking for a quality manufacturer to uphold the quality craftsmanship we require for our customers. These molds with produce approximately 3,500,000-4,000,000 new waterless toothbrushes.
"This is a big step toward our goal in marketing our new brush we will soon have the new brush design displayed on our website for all to view" said Mr. Frank Ottaviani, President of United Treatment Centers, Inc.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri