Alliance to Help Customers Use PLM to Accelerate Innovation and Improve Efficiency.
PARIS – Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services, and PCO Innovation, an international independent CAD and PLM consulting and services group, today announced the expansion of the existing 12 year relationship to include a global go-to-market strategy. PCO Innovation and Siemens PLM Software will provide software and services to help customers use PLM to accelerate innovation and improve efficiency.
Innovation, quality and global development of products and services are critical elements for manufacturers in the current competitive environment. This alliance will facilitate access to recognized and proven PLM solutions for customers.
As part of this agreement, PCO Innovation will provide full-range of services for CAD and PLM, to manufacturing industries worldwide, including automotive, aeronautics, defense, electronics, energy, pharmaceuticals, and food & beverage, among others. PCO Innovation’s experience and expertise in supporting Siemens PLM Software technology will enhance overall customer value.
“Expanding our relationship with PCO Innovation from a regional to a global engagement is the perfect next step for our long-standing collaboration,” said Pascal Zehren, vice-president and managing director, Siemens PLM Software, France. “PCO Innovation is well-known for its responsiveness and industrial business processes experience and is an ideal partner to offer consulting, integration and change management to our customers to help them turn more ideas into successful products.”
“Enhancing our relationship will give PCO Innovation access to up-to-the-minute software and training,” said Olivier Letard, co-president of PCO Innovation. "Previously limited in France, our partnership is multiplied tenfold by its internationalization. Furthermore, the PLM experts of our two companies will work in total synergy on projects thanks to the implementation of integrated PCO Innovation and Siemens PLM Software teams."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets