NEEDHAM, Mass -- PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC - News), The Product Development Company®, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2009 second quarter results on Tuesday, April 28th after the stock market closes. Senior management will host a live webcast and conference call to review the results on Wednesday, April 29th at 8:30 am Eastern Time. The earnings press release and accompanying prepared remarks document and financial and operating statistics will be accessible prior to the conference call and webcast on the investor relations section Company’s web site at www.ptc.com.
PTC Fiscal Q2 Conference Call and Webcast
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time
1-888-566-8560 or 1-517-623-4768
Call Leader: Richard Harrison
The audio replay of this event will be archived for public replay until 4:00 pm (CT) on May 4, 2009 at 1-888-568-0858 or 1-402-998-0243. To access the replay via webcast, please visit www.ptc.com/for/investors.htm.
Please note that statements on the conference call are as of the date of the call and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made live or the archived call. In addition, matters discussed may include forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, which are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form10-K.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio