Delhi: PTC (NASDAQ: PMTC), the Product Development Company®, announced that it has appointed Aditya Infotech Ltd, a pioneer in introducing future technologies to the Indian market, as a Value Added Distributor (VAD). Aditya Infotech will distribute Pro/ENGINEER®, PTC’s integrated 3D CAD/CAM/CAE software which helps companies develop detailed, intuitive and realistic digital product representations. Aditya Infotech will also create a Value Added Reseller Network for PTC range of solutions in the MCAD space.
Commenting on the alliance, Mr. Rafiq Somani, Country Manager, PTC India said, “Aditya Infotech is considered one of the best value-added distribution houses in the country. With over 25 branch offices across India Aditya Infotech has a strong presence across industry verticals and geographic regions. Leveraging their reach and expertise PTC hopes to expand their presence across India”. “This engagement reinforces PTC’s commitment to enhance the global competitiveness of Indian SMEs”, added Mr. Somani
“Aditya Infotech has over 13 years of experience in providing cost-effective and high-quality IT solution across industries. This alliance with PTC will help drive growth for both companies. Leveraging PTC’s strong product portfolio, Aditya Infotech will be able to provide customers with a robust, scaleable and Integrated, parametric, 3D CAD/CAM/CAE solution which allows them to design products faster than ever, while maximizing innovation and quality to ultimately create exceptional products” said Mr. Rishi Khemka, Director, Aditya Infotech Ltd.
Apr 28, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio