Santa Clara, CA – NxRev, Inc., the West Coast’s leading provider of PTC PLM and MCAD software named Scott Carmichael as CEO and President. Previously, Mr. Carmichael was the COO and CTO of NxRev providing the leadership necessary to keep NxRev on the cutting edge of Product Development Solutions. Mr. Carmichael will leverage his extensive product knowledge and experiences deploying large PLM solutions to maintain NxRev’s commitment to customer driven value-added solutions. In his new position he will continue to expand an already impressive customer base.
NxRev, Inc. was founded in 2001 as a PDM consulting firm and PTC Reseller. Over 8 years NxRev has grown to be one of the largest PTC Resellers in North America and continues to lead the PTC Channel in technical expertise and large PLM deployments for mulit-CAD environments. NxRev’s commitment to training helps ensure they are the leading PTC training provider and ensures their customers maximize their investment return.
Mr. Nils Wydler, former CEO will continue to help NxRev expend its presence in new territories. While CEO, Mr. Wydler provided the leadership needed to become the west coast’s Largest PTC Reseller. With this expertise NxRev plans to continue its growth through more geographic regions.
NxRev, Inc. names Roberto Sanchez as Director of Technical Services. Mr. Sanchez has been a trainer and PTC software expert for 5 years with NxRev and another 5 at PTC as an MCAD trainer and application engineer. Mr. Sanchez’s experience in all PTC tools will help him improve the service offerings and customer satisfaction of all NxRev customers.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio