Bangalore : Magma® Design Automation Inc. (Nasdaq: LAVA), a provider of chip design software, today revealed the agenda for the MUSIC users conference in India. Scheduled for April 16 in Bangalore, the program will feature technical presentations and tutorials given by Magma users, design industry experts and Magma’s engineering research and development staff. Magma CEO Rajeev Madhavan will deliver a keynote address.
Professor V. Kamakoti of the Indian Institutes of Technology was named chairman of MUSIC (Magma Users Summit on Integrated Circuits) India. Kamakoti has overseen the Technical Program Committee and been instrumental in developing a technically rich program.
MUSIC Agenda Focuses on Meeting Today’s Nanometer Design Challenges
MUSIC provides an open forum for users to gain expertise using Magma’s chip design software, and to exchange ideas about and solutions for the challenges of nanometer integrated circuit and system-on-chip (SoC) designs.
MUSIC has become a leading venue for Magma users to gather, share and learn best practices and solutions. The conference’s program covers a range of Magma software capabilities including synthesis, clock tree synthesis (CTS), placement and routing, floorplanning and library characterization. Users will share useful tips on how to leverage Magma software to improve results, reduce power, minimize costs and increase productivity.
Users’ presentations include:
- “Post-Clock-Tree-Synthesis Crosstalk Optimization”
- “Skew Balancing and Area Reduction by Equalizing Route Lengths”
- “Using Talus on a Critical 65-nm Wireless SoC to Meet a Very Tight Schedule”
- “IBIS Model Generation and Validation with SiliconSmart®”
- “Concurrent Leakage Power and Timing Optimization Using Talus on a 600 Mhz, 100K Instance Processor Core”
- “A Configurable and Automated Approach for High-Speed Custom Digital Design”
MUSIC – Magma Users Summit on Integrated Circuits – provides a forum for Magma users to exchange ideas, discuss common problems and explore solutions related to the design and manufacturing of integrated circuits, as well as offering users an opportunity to meet with Magma staff and product experts. The MUSIC program covers the key elements of semiconductor design, from system-level design to tape-out, for systems on chips, ASICs and ASSPs.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets