San Diego, CA - Kelar Pacific, LLC has included NoteVault to its offerings of project management solutions.
The NoteVault service fills a huge void in the construction industry by enabling field personnel to easily report project activity directly from the field using nothing but their mobile phone. Superintendents simply speak their notes into their mobile phone, which NoteVault converts talk to text and makes the report available through email or a web-based interface with minutes.
"NoteVault is an excellent addition to our project management offerings," said Loretta Walden, Director of Kelar Pacific's Project Management Division. "NoteVault reports can be copied into Prolog Manager or Primavera Contract Manager for quick and easy document control. Firms looking to win Government bids will benefit from including NoteVault in their list of project management tools."
NoteVault's solution saves contractors time and money by enabling staff to quickly and easily report from the field, without typing or collecting paper reports. Management will have real-time project visibility, which can be invaluable in avoiding or preventing disputes, wrongful claims or damaging lawsuits. In addition, Change Orders details and scope can be recorded and used as backup.
Constructech Magazine, a major industry publication, has named NoteVault one of its Top Products of the Year for 2009. NoteVault was chosen in the new products category from more than 100 entries overall.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets