Bielefeld (Germany): itelligence AG announces today the certification of its it.cadpilot Drawing and Proposal Cockpit 2.0 solution. With this certification, SAP is confirming that, for configurable products, the SAP-Compliant it.cadpilot is integrated into both the drawing production process as well as the offer creation process.
As such, it.cadpilot is globally certified for these applications based on Enterprise Services. The certification also confirms that the fully automated CAD management integrated in it.cadpilot can be added properly as a component to the SAP Solution Manager operating tool.
In 2006, itelligence and ACATEC announced their partnership as part of their collaboration in the marketing of it.cadpilot. With it.cadpilot, the two specialists from two different “worlds” are successfully bundling their experience in the area of variant configuration in order to integrate CAD model generation and automatic Office document creation in SAP Systems efficiently and smoothly. In this project, ACATEC is showing evidence of its distinctive CAD and production configuration background and itelligence is functioning as the highly specialized PLM and ERP consultant with a high level of market penetration in international SAP projects, particularly in machinery and plant manufacturing.
ACATEC Software GmbH specializes in the automation of sales and construction processes for production companies in all industries. The company’s core product is the POWER CONFIGURATOR. The standard product increases the efficiency of customer acquisition and of customer development and accelerates the generation of process-chain-compatible construction and product data as part of order acquisition and order processing.
itelligence is one of the leading international full-service providers of solutions in support of SAP solutions, employing more than 1,450 highly qualified employees in 17 countries and in five regions (America, Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Germany/Austria). As a frequently awarded SAP partner itelligence realizes complex projects in the SAP solution-based environment for over 3,000 customers worldwide. In 2006, itelligence obtained gold-level status as an SAP channel partner as part of the SAP PartnerEdge™ program in Germany, and in the U.S. in 2007. The company’s services in support of SAP solutions range from consulting and licensing to outsourcing and services to proprietary industry-specific SAP. In 2008, itelligence generated total sales of EUR 216 million.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio