Informative Graphics Enables Agile Enterprise Content Management with Multi-format Viewing and Collaboration for IBM FileNet P8.
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz — Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), a leader in viewing, collaboration and redaction technology, today announced that its web-based Brava!® Enterprise is now integrated to IBM® FileNet® P8, enabling agile Enterprise Content Management (ECM) through multi-format viewing and collaboration for the enterprise. The newly integrated solution helps P8 users streamline document-related processes through fast, accurate viewing, convenient annotation and automated redaction features.
Brava provides a simple, unified viewing and annotation interface for all document and image formats—even CAD drawings—making review processes and workflows easy. The solution includes the ability to output files to IGC’s own Content Sealed Format with Visual Rights® persistent file security, allowing users to expire files when sending them out for review, bid cycles, and more. Brava, the leading multi-format viewer for secure content delivery, easily integrates into existing intranet, enterprise content management, project management and portal solutions, now including IBM FileNet P8, while honoring user rights, leveraging metadata, and managing annotations. The comprehensive solution allows enterprises to automatically view, collaborate, redact and secure sensitive documents.
Benefits of the Brava integration with IBM FileNet P8 include:
* Agile ECM - enable business process efficiency
* Parallel Reviews - allow multiple users to view and annotate simultaneously using their own markup files
* Consolidated Annotation – reviewer can view all approved users comments simultaneously (based on P8 usernames)
* Records Management and Compliance - original document remains untouched; markups and annotations are maintained in an overlay file
* Workflow Automation – start or insert workflow processes based on new markup creation, approval status and more, helping speed processes
“By tightly coupling Brava Enterprise with the IBM FileNet P8 solution, we provide exceptional business productivity to our mutual customers,” said Gary Heath, CEO of Informative Graphics. “Brava plays perfectly into IBM’s Active Content concept and helps IBM ECM users make better decisions faster. Our integration marries the need to view and comment on different file formats with the need for increased content security within IBM ECM deployments.”
As a participant of the IBM ECM ValueNet Business Partner Program, IGC is committed to providing both product and service excellence for IBM customers. This program is comprised of ValueNet partners who combine FileNet's technology with their own industry-specific expertise to create custom solutions that meet customers' operational, regulatory and technical needs.
Informative Graphics Corporation (IGC), founded in 1990, is a leading developer of commercial software products for viewing, collaboration and redaction. IGC products, including Redact-It and viewing/collaboration/annotation tool Brava!, are renowned for their cost-saving value, ease-of-use, features and scalability and are deployed by thousands of corporations, law firms and government entities in the United States and internationally.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio