Ramona, CA : Esperient Corporation (“Esperient”), a pioneering developer of 3D authoring tools for interactive 3D visual computing applications, announced that it has signed an Agreement with Cybermotion Technologies Pvt. Ltd (“Cybermotion”).
Under the terms of the Agreement, Cybermotion will act as a reseller of Esperient Creator and will co-operate with Esperient to offer its customers training, support and project development services. Founded in 1994 and based in Hyderabad, Cybermotion’s traditional business is based in the field of motion control, embedded systems and software development where it has particularly strong links with academic institutions. More recently, it has ventured out into industry and is offering complete automation solutions to various vertical markets.
Commenting on the Agreement, Anand Jambholkar, Cybermotion’s Managing Director said: “We are delighted to have signed this agreement. We have been looking to extend our product offering and Esperient Creator really fits our requirements as it is complementary to our Academic and Defense R & D business and is ideally suited to our institutional customer base. Moreover, Creator’s cost and ease of use gives it significant advantages over other real time 3D tools and will ease its adoption in our country. By adding Esperient Creator to our product portfolio, Cybermotion will enter new verticals of Architecture, Product Design, Simulation and Product demonstration markets. ”
Ben Vaughan, CEO of Esperient added: “India is a vast market with great potential for us. We have sold several hundred licenses into the Educational Market over the last six months and are very happy to have found a partner with excellent contacts in this sector within India. We expect great things from Anand and his team.”
Founded in October 2007 as a spin-off from Right Hemisphere Inc., Esperient's mission is to develop low cost, easy-to-use interactive 3D visual computing software that allows creative designers, from all business and artistic sectors, to utilize existing digital assets more efficiently and to leverage those assets by developing and publishing innovative 3D media for use throughout the product life cycle. Esperient's vision is to see Esperient Creator become the 'Photoshop of 3D Media'. We will achieve this vision by removing the barriers to widespread adoption through lowering the cost of entry, making the software accessible to everyone and adding value to existing creative workflows.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio