Bangalore: Cranes Software International Ltd. (Cranes), a provider of Enterprise Statistical Analytics and Engineering Simulation Software Products and Solutions across the globe, today announced its channel partner agreement with Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Industry Automation Division and a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. Cranes will sell the full suite of Siemens PLM Software solutions in India.
Cranes possesses many years of engineering analysis experience, catering to various verticals such as automotive, aerospace, energy & power, oil & gas, civil-structural engineering, public sector, and defense R & D. This agreement will enable Cranes to offer a large portfolio of industry-leading PLM software to its customer base and the new enterprise space. As part of this agreement Cranes will deploy a dedicated team of sales and technical specialists to promote, support and integrate the entire portfolio of Siemens PLM Software solutions including: NX™, Teamcenter® and Tecnomatix® software, Siemens PLM Software’s digital product development solution, digital lifecycle management solution and digital manufacturing solution, respectively, as well as Velocity Series™ software, a comprehensive family of modular, integrated solutions addressing the PLM needs of the mid-market.
Commenting on the occasion, Asif Khader, Managing Director, Cranes Software International Limited, said, “This alliance further strengthens Cranes Software’s position in the engineering simulation space and offers us several exciting business opportunities. Siemens PLM Software is a pioneer in industrial automation. Given our expertise in the Engineering domain, this alliance will enable us to connect to a large section of customers in the manufacturing space and be present in every stage of the product life cycle process, from conception to implementation to maintenance.”
Also, commenting on the occasion, Pradeep Kumar, Senior Vice President, Cranes Software International Limited, said, “Cranes is regarded as one of the leading Indian companies providing CAE solutions. We now wish to foray into the larger enterprise business of PLM with a strategic alliance with Siemens PLM Software.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets