Autodesk 2010 Software: Turning Ideas into Reality
SAN RAFAEL, Calif --
What: The Autodesk Imagine Tour provides an opportunity for Autodesk
software users to learn how industry-specific software can help
architects, engineers and designers visualize and simulate the
real-world performance of their designs before building anything.
Autodesk design software experts will also be on-site to answer
questions and offer technical tips that directly affect their
business and projects.
When: Thursday, April 23, 2009
7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. central time
Where: Minneapolis Convention Center
1301 Second Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
How: To reserve your seat for the upcoming Autodesk Imagine Tour in
Minneapolis, visit www.autodesk.com/imagine or call 800-234-0074.
If you had the tools to transform the world, would you? As a world leader in 2D and 3D design and engineering software, Autodesk helps you design, visualize, and simulate your ideas to the fullest extent--so the most ambitious "What If?" scenarios can become a reality. Whether you're a designer, architect, engineer or digital artist, Autodesk 2010 software helps you to create, document and communicate groundbreaking ideas before they're brought to life.
The Autodesk Imagine Event in Minneapolis will show how AutoCAD 2010 software provides groundbreaking new capabilities to tackle the most challenging design problems with ease. A variety of solutions will be showcased in action, including design and modeling solutions such as Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Revit, AutoCAD Map 3D and Autodesk 3ds Max software.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets