Partnership results in three high profile Russian commercial aircraft companies standardizing on VISTAGY’s FIberSIM® composites software
WALTHAM, Mass — VISTAGY, Inc., a leading provider of industry-specific engineering software and services, today announced a strategic partnership with Innovation Technologies and Solutions (ITS), one of the foremost technology sales and support organizations in the dynamic Russian aerospace market. The partnership will enable ITS to provide the most advanced software for engineering composite aircraft and will extend VISTAGY’s global reach by developing a significant presence in a critical emerging market.
VISTAGY and ITS are enjoying explosive growth in the Russian market as the companies have collaborated on the sale of FiberSIM® composites engineering software for three high profile commercial aircraft programs. FiberSIM is being used to design and manufacture composite fuselages and wings.
Moscow-based ITS was founded in 2007 by Igor Kremenskov, the company’s director general who is well known and esteemed in the Russian aerospace industry. ITS is a thought leader in the Russian aerospace market. It has recently held a number of industry seminars focused on composites, including the use of advanced materials in the development of helicopter and commercial aircraft programs as well as best practices for composites manufacturing.
“The use of composite materials is growing so fast in the Russian aerospace industry that there’s a critical need for specialized engineering solutions that address the complexity of the product development process. We are extremely pleased to be working with VISTAGY, a global leader in this area,” said Mr. Kremenskov. “FiberSIM is the benchmark software available to engineer composite products, and we’re confident that we can help VISTAGY continue to extend its worldwide leadership position.”
“The Russian aerospace market is developing at a swift pace and ITS is well positioned to support the growth due to its deep expertise in this area,” said Steve Luby, president and CEO of VISTAGY. “Director General Kremenskov is a very well known and respected figure in the industry and will be invaluable in developing effective solutions and strong relationships with customers and prospects. Our partnership with ITS will enable VISTAGY to make an impact in a market that is rapidly adopting new technologies in order to better compete in the global landscape and will also ensure that our customers are well supported and successful in their efforts do so.”
Mar 19, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio