Sixth Consecutive Certification for TransMagic Data Exchange Software.
TransMagic Inc., the leading developer of precise, easy-to-use 3D data exchange software, today announced that TransMagic R8 is certified for Autodesk Inventor 2010 under the Inventor Certified Applications Program. The certification validates the overall completeness of TransMagic as a data exchange solution. This marks the sixth consecutive year that TransMagic has been certified for Autodesk Inventor.
The soon to be released TransMagic R8 works as a standalone application or as a plug-in to Inventor to provide a complete data exchange solution. Customers have access to an expansive list of CAD formats and sophisticated geometry repair functionality. The TransMagic Inventor plug-in allows customers, who also own a license of Inventor, to translate files directly from the Inventor menu. The plug-in reduces the number of steps required to easily import CAD models from CATIA, Pro/Engineer, SolidWorks, IGES and more.
"Our continued Autodesk certification demonstrates the mutual dedication of our two companies to provide effective data exchange solutions," said Todd Reade, TransMagic President. "With the ever expanding capabilities in Inventor and TransMagic, users now have the most complete data exchange solution available."
Autodesk's Inventor support staff performed a series of strict tests with TransMagic for adherence to the Inventor interoperability criteria. TransMagic meets critical implementation guidelines and has demonstrated robustness and high quality integration with Autodesk Inventor software.
TransMagic reduces the costs of translating, repairing and repurposing 3D data to any design and manufacturing application. Visit www.transmagic.com for a free 7-day trial.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio