NEEDHAM, Mass - PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), The Product Development Company®, today announced that management will speak at the UBS Technology Conference in London on Wednesday, March 11, 2009, at 2.30 pm (GMT).
What: NEW TIME: PTC to present at UBS Technology Conference 2009 in London
When: Wednesday, March 11, 2009, at 2:30 pm (GMT)
Where: In UK: +44 (0)20 7162 0025
North America Freephone: +1 877 491 0064
The presentation will be archived for public replay until March 16, 2009 at
UK London - 020 7031 4064, UK Toll free - 080 035 81 860, US Toll free - 1-888-365-0240
US Toll- 1-954-334-0342, access number 828891.
The presentation will include management’s discussion of PTC’s business and outlook, which may include material projections and other forward-looking statements regarding PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as the development of PTC’s products and markets and other future events. Please note that statements made in the presentation are as of the date of the presentation and PTC does not assume any obligation to update any statements made or the archived presentation. In addition, any forward-looking statements about PTC’s anticipated financial results and growth, as well as about the development of products and markets, are based on current plans and assumptions. Actual results in future periods may differ materially from current expectations due to a number of risks and uncertainties, including those described from time to time in reports filed by PTC with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, including PTC’s most recent reports on Form 10-Q and Form10-K.
Mar 11, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri