PTC and the Ministry of National Education signed a framework agreement to facilitate the learning of the management of product life cycle (PLM) in educational technology, secondary and higher education.
PARIS - PTC (Nasdaq: PMTC), the Product Development Company ®, today announced the signing of a framework agreement with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Higher Education and Research . In many countries, PTC offers to students, college to university, an original program in teaching management Product Life Cycle (PLM) in the form of software, training or of course materials for teachers. In France, the Ministry of National Education has been seduced by this program that aims to bridge the gap between 'theory' of education and 'practical' world of professional industry.
This agreement is based on two key areas:
* Access to a free license for all teachers in France. Via a Web link, teachers can download for free for an unlimited period, the software Pro / ENGINEER ® and access to more than 80 hours of online training.
* Access to a free site license for secondary schools. Teachers in college or high school who have successfully completed a training course to obtain a site license of Pro / ENGINEER ® Schools Advanced Edition for their establishment.
Students participating in this program may use a licensed Pro / ENGINEER ® to their homes. PTC will also give access to materials and resources
eLearning. Finally, all schools will participate in Collaborative Engineering TPC via access to a platform PLM.
Two dedicated sites [ http://www.educnet.education.fr/contenus/dispositifs/priorites/cle-usb and www.ptc.com/go/education ] provide all necessary information to teachers and students.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio