ASCON, developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, always pay great attention to cost-effectiveness of software initial and maintenance costs both for the enterprises and freelancers. In today's economy situation the value for money concept proved itself, more and more CAD users cut down spendings and choose in favor of professional solutions at a lower costs.
ASCON has already addressed new demand by offering flexible pricing policy: software for rent, cross updates and CAD trade-in offers. Now ASCON announces even more attractive deals for CAD users – to download Light or Demo Versions of KOMPAS professional, powerful and cost-effective solution for 3D Solid Modelling, 2D Drafting, Design and get 25% discount for purchasing of KOMPAS-3D or KOMPAS-Graphic within one month after demo usage.
With help of freeware KOMPAS-3D LT, which is available at ascon.net/download.php, users all other the world are provided with unique possibility to familiarize with modern software which enables easier, faster and more accurate design. Within one month after downloading of any of above-named solutions users will be able to buy KOMPAS-3D Professional at only 650 euro for 1 Year License. The offer is highly appreciated by companies and individuals, who pay particular attention to wise budget planning and reasonable IT spendings.
KOMPAS-3D is a full-functional Mechanical Computer-Aided Design system intended for creating three-dimensional associative models for individual parts and assembly units containing both original and standardized structural elements at affordable and reasonable price. The parametric technology allows quickly obtaining models for typical products basing on a once designed prototype. Numerous service functions facilitate solving auxiliary designing and production maintenance problems. Basis version of the solution also includes KOMPAS-Graphic for powerful two-dimensional drafting, design and release of documentation. This drawing editor offers broadest capabilities for automation of design and engineering works in various industries.
Get more information about the offer or request your special conditions at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local reseller. Check for KOMPAS consultant and reseller, nearest to you, at ascon.net/resellers.php.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets