DP Technology’s ESPRIT® 2009 and ESPRIT Mold Version 10 computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software will be exhibited at Eurostampi 2009, scheduled to take place March 19-21 at the Parma Fairgrounds, in Parma, Italy.
Devoted to the global mold industry, Eurostampi is the center of attraction for those in search of new mold technologies and the companies that produce them. Visitors to the major trade show can expect to see suppliers able to guarantee quality, punctuality and reasonable prices, as well as innovative materials able to guarantee higher performance, and new technologies meant to reduce costs.
Those who visit the ESPRIT booth at Eurostampi will be treated to one-on-one demonstrations and presentations of the new features available within ESPRIT 2009 and ESPRIT Mold v10, which includes a significant number of new, innovative technologies.
ESPRIT 2009 places heavy emphasis on integrated machining, the use of milling and, or turning in any combination on any type of machine tool — Swiss-turn, mill-turn, B-axis machines, etc.
Among upgrades available in ESPRIT Mold v10 are automatic tool-holder collision control, vastly improved toolpath inspection and a newly designed function for handling entry and exit movements when not using specific external links.
The new composite cycle for ESPRIT Mold v10 provides maximum flexibility by allowing users the ability to select from a wide range of machining patterns and tool-axis orientation rules. The diversity of choices gives the user the creativity to compose any complex 5-axis function with few limitations.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio