Acting as both sponsor and exhibitor, DP Technology, a leader in the field of computer-aided-manufacturing (CAM) and creator of ESPRIT®, will exhibit the latest version of its software at the 2009 Industry and Innovation Conference, scheduled to take place March 17-18 in Cleveland, Ohio.
Providing financial support as a sponsor and technical expertise as an exhibitor, DP Technology will display ESPRIT 2009 at the event, where visitors to the ESPRIT exhibit will have access to one-on-one demonstrations of the latest product upgrades and the opportunity to speak to knowledgeable ESPRIT representatives.
Organized by industry publications Today’s Medical Developments, Aerospace Manufacturing and Design, and Today’s Energy Solutions — a trio of magazines produced by GIE Media, Inc. — the annual conference addresses issues related to the aerospace, medical and energy markets, identifies developing areas in manufacturing, and provides creative business solutions and networking opportunities.
Mar 10, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets