NEW HYDE PARK, N.Y : A new 512-page Hardware catalog from All Metric Small Parts features over 5,400 100% RoHS compliant components.
The catalog, identified as M100, features all Metric components. The products detailed include: Handles, Handwheels, Cranks, Grips, Levers, Knobs, Latches, Locks, Catches, Hinges, Screws, Washers, Springs, Keys, Plungers, Pins, Leveling & Support Feet.
A highlight of the product line is that 3-D CAD models are available for download at the Web site. Section 1 of the catalog features over 370 handles available from stock in lockable and unlocked types in over a dozen materials ranging from stainless steel, aluminum, brass, nylon, die cast zinc, etc. Applications include: digital equipment, machine tools, distribution boards & panels and medical equipment. The catalog also offers a useful technical data section which includes: fractional and decimal inch & metric equivalents, standards for metric threads, isometric tolerance charts for shafts, holes, millimeter and inches, and material standards by symbol and material.
Detailed specifications are contained in catalog M100 available free upon request from All Metric Small Parts, 2101 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY 11042-5416. Phone: 516-302-0152 Technical details at: http://www.allmetricsmallparts.com/press/Catalog.htm#
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets