DP Technology's ESPRIT® 2009 computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software will be showcased Feb. 8-11 in Orlando, Fl., where SolidWorks World 2009 is slated to take place at the Walt Disney® World Swan & Dolphin.
Explore the latest 3D CAD technology, network with other users of SolidWorks and learn how to design better products at SolidWorks World 2009, where ESPRIT 2009 will be exhibited at booth No. 511. Visitors to the ESPRIT booth are guaranteed opportunities for one-on-one demonstrations and presentations of the new features available within the latest generation of the product, including ESPRIT FX™ technology, turning stock automation for lathes, open-pocket milling, EDM machine specific machining technology, improved 3D machining performance, B-axis turning for 5-axis mill-turn machines, and more.
In ESPRIT 2009, the ESPRIT FX™ feature tree, which has been upgraded and now includes better rendering and visualization options, now supports multiple CAD models and assemblies. The new associative technology introduced in ESPRIT 2009 is also fully integrated into the ESPRIT FX feature tree, linking design features built inside the CAD system with manufacturing features built inside ESPRIT.
ESPRIT 2009 includes support for assemblies and the ability to merge multiple CAD bodies — even when they are created in different CAD applications. Additional upgrades include support for multiple SolidWorks configurations, functionality that allows users to view the status of CAD files in the CAD feature tree, the ability to update imported CAD models that have been altered outside of ESPRIT, and the ability to customize the background of the CAD feature trees.
In addition to increasing the performance of the CAM software, the upgrades on display at SolidWorks 2009 and available within ESPRIT 2009 reduce the time required to produce part programs while increasing the quality of those programs and helping to reduce machining cycle times.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets