WESTMINSTER, CA - NEi Software (NEi), a global leader in the development of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software, will demonstrate how pre and post processors Femap®, NEi Fusion™, and NEi Works™ powered by NEi Nastran solvers assist both designers and analysts in testing products on their computers faster, easier, and with greater fidelity at the Pacific Design and Manufacturing Show. Digital prototyping technology developed by NEi creates graphic results of engineering parameters like stress, vibration modes, and heat transfer when 3D CAD parts and assemblies are subjected to structural or thermal loads. Simulation software is receiving more attention in today's economy because of its ability to reduce costs through savings on fewer physical prototypes and test programs, reduction in redesigns by early recognition of problem areas, shortened design cycles, and accelerated time to market.
New virtual testing tools in NEi's portfolio include: Automated Impact Analysis and Drop Test (AIA™), Design Optimization, Automated Surface Contact Generation (ASCG™), Automated Edge Connection Generation (AECG™) and Progressive Ply Failure Analysis (PPFA™). AIA is used in a variety of areas including military projectiles, product packaging and drop testing of consumer electronic products. Design Optimization finds solutions for complex designs with competing parameters, such as structures that must be both strong and light. ASCG provides real world fidelity in modeling assemblies. AECG is a major productivity tool that significantly speeds model creation for shell type structures like cars, ships, and aircraft. PPFA reveals how damage is propagated through composite structures like carbon fiber and epoxy laminates.
NEi will be at Booth #3519 at the Pacific Design Show, February 10-12, 2009 in the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA. NEi will provide qualified parties with a free exhibit hall pass and invites attendees to review their specific application with a technical specialist. Sign up is at www.nenastran.com/pacific-design-2009.
Jan 29, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets