Trace Software launches elecworks™, its brand new electrical CAD Product. The Electrical Experience for SolidWorks.
Saint-Romain, France : Trace Software, for 20 years an innovator in CAD software development for the electrical engineering and the automation market, the maker of TraceParts, announces elecworks™ designed to cover the electrical and automation needs of the SolidWorks engineering offices. elecworks™ increases collaboration between electrical and mechanical teams and allows them to create automation and electrical installation projects better designed with faster documentation generation.
Trace Software will demonstrate elecworks™ at the SolidWorks World 2009 Conference.
Attendees will discover a new generation software tool which allows users to work on all areas of a digital installation in real time, based on a single database with multiple views: cable synoptic, schematics, equipment management, input/output tables, etc ; including a full SolidWorks 3D Cabinet module.
The elecworks™ 3D Cabinet module for SolidWorks is a unique application which allows the design of Cabinet within SolidWorks using data in real-time from the scheme project, and will enable most convenient placement and clash detection.
"elecworks™ is the result of an unprecedented technological development. Through the SolidWorks Solution Partner program, we developed elecworks™ to provide SolidWorks designers with the tools to use and share electrical and automation information on the 3D mock-up. elecworks™ has been designed to run in many languages, our goal is to make it the electrical CAD worldwide de-facto standard. elecworks™ is definitely the right choice for the companies using SolidWorks as their design tool." said Etienne Mullie, CEO of Trace Software.
elecworks™ and its 3D Cabinet module for SolidWorks will be sold worldwide through the SolidWorks Dealer network.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets