Joly will guide marketing strategies at global level
Bangalore — Silvano Joly is the new Vice President Worldwide Marketing of think3, a multinational having 3 offices in India, working for 30 years in the CAD and PLM sector, with offices in Europe, Asia and the United States. In the new position, Joly will be responsible at the worldwide level for Product Marketing, Marketing Communication and Sales Operations.
Silvano Joly, 42, comes from Turin, Italy and has a Political Science degree from Turin's Università degli Studi and has 20 years' experience in sales and marketing management, 15 of which have been in the ICT products and services sector.
The most significant stages of his career were at PTC from 1996 to 2002 where he progressed from Sales Representative to District Manager in 1997, Regional Director in 1998, finally being promoted to Area Vice President in 2000. After that he was Business Development Manager at Reply where he looked after sales and marketing in the PDM, PLM, ERP, CRM and SCM markets as part of services offered by the Extended Enterprise.
In 2004 he joined Bladelogic (now BMC) as Regional Manager Southern Europe and set up its operations in Italy, Spain and Greece. Since 2006 he has been Managing Partner of Seac02 (Italian start-up of the year in 2006), and was also Associate Venture Manager at the Fondazione Torino Wireless, the body promoting the growth of the Piedmont ICT District. Lastly, before think3, Joly filled the role of Sales Manager, Large Enterprise Business User at SAP and Business Objects.
"To join the management team of think3, an Italian multinational with thirty years of experience in solutions for the product development process, is for me an honour and a stimulating challenge," says Silvano Joly.
Jan 27, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets