SEED Infotech Limited has the unique stature of becoming the first organization in India to be the “Authorized Training Partner” of Siemens PLM Software, for conducting trainings in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM). As an “Authorized Training Partner”, SEED Infotech shall conduct training courses in both CAD-SolidEdge with Synchronous Technology and PLM –TeamCenter Express using the ‘Siemens Official Curriculum’.
SEED Infotech is a leader in Information Technology and Project Management Training domain. The association with Siemens PLM Software has now opened up new vistas of training offerings for Engineering Services domain which compliments with SEED Infotech’s overall diversification and growth strategy.
Siemens PLM Software is the global market leader and holds majority of market share in India. Through its Proprietary Software’s and Training Material’s, the training courses shall be a coveted experience for all engineering students and experienced professionals.
The association with Siemens shall also give SEED Infotech’s ‘Engineering Training Services Business Unit’ an accelerated launch and a quantum jump in the years to come to establish itself as a premier Institution for quality training required for the Engineering Industry.
Incorporated in 1994, SEED Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified organization that operates through well-defined systems and procedures. Headquartered in Pune, the company's activities are spread over many locations in Maharashtra and other states in India.
SEED Infotech Limited has over 500 qualified professionals, 25+ training locations in India, a business development office & training centers in China and strong associations with Global Technology Leaders such as Microsoft, PMI, IBM, Oracle, Red Hat, Zend.
SEED Infotech Limited Phone: 020-25466798, 64010279
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets