KOMPAS-3D is now available for users from 3 month rental period
ASCON Group, developer and integrator of Professional CAD solution for 3D Modelling, 2D Drafting and Design — KOMPAS-3D, is now presenting a new Program for CAD-users.
Nowadays it is especially important for industrial enterprises, as well as for individual designers and engineers to pay particular attention to the budget spending and to manage corporate or individual resources effectively. ASCON offers a program which is able to help to use the downturn as an advantage — professional, powerful and what is very timely now cost-effective CAD softwares for rent: KOMPAS-3D from 75 euro per month and 2D Design solution, KOMPAS-Graphic from 30 euro/month.
The rental offer to allow customers choose the period of usage the latest full-functional MCAD solution for Parametric 3D Solid Modelling, 2D Drafting, Design and Release of Documentation and to pay only for required, really used time. KOMPAS-3D also includes BOM Wizard for creating of different types of customized BOMs, Template Manager for creating, maintaining and use of customized template libraries, Import and Export opportunities for data exchange with third-party software solutions, build-in interactive learning system KOMPAS-ABC, which considerably to simplify process of CAD learning, export to eDrawings Professional — viewing and publishing application for easy interacting with all departments involved in product development cycle. KOMPAS-3D rental offer also suggests Free support and upgrades during rental period.
The rental period can vary from 3, 6, 9 or 1 Year KOMPAS licenses. After an expiring of any rental period customer may prolong it for 1 or more month or upgrade KOMPAS to permanent license at a difference of rental price and valid full price of local temporary professional version.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets