ParaCloud has announced the release of GEM version 2.0. The new ParaCloud GEM 2.0 includes many new features, making Generative Design easy and accessible to all users.
GEM V2.0 is loaded with new tools and offers an intuitive approach for Generative Design with Meshes. GEM makes Meshes easy and fun to work with.
GEM V2.0 includes mesh subdivision tools for designing and controlling your surface patterns. The subdivision can be appllied to face selection sets enhancing the control you gain over you mesh. New rule-based offset methods are introduced, allowing to control the offset section by proximity from target points, by height and by distance from a focus point.
Now with Multiple Components
The new GEM population engine handles up to 10 components. The population assignment is controlled using a color index face map.
Smart Population Maps
The new GEM includes a smart population pattern for generating rule-based patterns by proximity from target points, height or random selection. The Face Map color scale can be applied for proximity based performative modeling.
You can get your copy at www.paraclouding.com/GEM/shop/
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio