Attendees to See Demonstration of Omnify Empower PLM and SolidWorks 3D CAD Software Integration
ANDOVER, MA - Omnify Software, a leading provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software for electronic, medical, mechanical, and defense manufacturers, today announced that it will demonstrate its SolidWorks interface at the SolidWorks World 2009 Conference, being held from Feb. 8-11, 2009 in Orlando, Fla. The 11th annual SolidWorks World Conference brings together designers, engineers, managers, and partners to discuss ideas, trends, and the technology shaping the future of product design. Show attendees will see how Omnify Empower PLM integrated with SolidWorks® 3D CAD software allows customers to create a more efficient mechanical design and documentation process.
As a SolidWorks Solution Partner, Omnify is recognized as a best-in-class solution that integrates directly with SolidWorks software. This integration provides SolidWorks users with the ability to utilize the Omnify PLM system to easily store and manage released Bill of Materials (BOMs) and associated files, automatically create BOMs from 3D assembly drawings, and gain access to an enhanced data set such as costs, status, availability, and vendor information. A demonstration will be given in booth number 211.
"Many of our customers use SolidWorks for their mechanical design and by leveraging this integration they are able to simplify and streamline their mechanical design process," stated Chuck Cimalore, CTO for Omnify Software. "We are very excited to participate in SolidWorks World 2009 in order to demonstrate our solution to the SolidWorks user community."
The SolidWorks Partner Program features products and services that complement SolidWorks solutions. Certified Gold Products are fully integrated with SolidWorks software and provide users with instant access to the partner application within the SolidWorks window. Certified CAM and Solution Partner products offer a variety of integration methods with SolidWorks software, including direct import of native SolidWorks files, the SolidWorks application programming interface (API), and established industry standard file formats. SolidWorks has more partners in the mid-range CAD market than any competing technologies, with more than 700 companies worldwide participating in the SolidWorks Partner Program.
Jan 27, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio