NEW YORK - Selerant has announceds the extension of its relationship with Nestle in the area of the lifecycle management solution DevEX.
This further expansion of the DevEX 2.0 release will include the latest enhancements and features, a simple but robust regulatory compliance management system.
The solution provides multi-level transparency on all the recipes' lifecycles, using a graphical layout. Users will have the ability to quickly drill down into the details and easily zoom back out to the big picture. Users will also be able to take advantage of the entirely new nutritional claims and labeling sub-systems. The product is built on the new Microsoft .NET Framework platform.
Selerant Corporation focuses solely on formula-based product development software to expedite time to market, ensure quality and regulatory compliance, improve product quality, and build lasting relationships with their customers. Earning the prestigious ISO-9001: 2000 certification for best practices, as well as successfully achieving FDA 21CFR PART II compliance implementation, Selerant provides exceptional service and solutions for over 500 companies and global mid-sized organizations. With a global presence and over 300 cumulative years of experience, Selerant offers unique expertise to serve leaders in process manufacturing industries, including: food, beverage, flavor, chemicals, paint, ink, fragrance, household goods, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
Jan 13, 2009
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets